Suzuki Gixxer SF launched in India at Rs 83,889
Suzuki has opened sales of the fully faired Gixxer, the SF in India at Rs 83,889 ex-Delhi. The Suzuki Gixxer SF is available in three colours with the MotoGP edition being priced nearly Rs 2000 more on-road.
Suzuki have added a fairing to the very capable Gixxer platform for those who desire an affordable touring motorcycle. However this is no retrofit and Suzuki has said that customers cannot make a regular Gixxer like the SF or vice versa. The 155cc carburetted single cylinder engine from the Gixxer continues on the SF without any changes and this means an output of 14.8PS and 14Nm. Suzuki offers a single disc at the front and a drum at the rear on the Gixxer SF. In the process of adding a fairing, the SF gains 4kg over the Gixxer at 139kg. The motorcycle was tested at the famous wind tunnel at Hamamatsu in Japan. This is the same place where other Suzuki motorcycles are tested as well.
Features on the Gixxer SF also remain the same that we have seen on its naked variant. This includes an all digital meters complete with a clock, twin tripmeters, low battery indicator and engine red line indicator.
We have ridden the motorcycle. Watch out for our Suzuki Gixxer SF first ride review and image gallery at 2pm today.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS