Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Moto GP Edition launched in India for Rs 1.71 lakh
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 - a fully-faired motorcycle that was launched recently gets a cosmetic update. The Japanese motorcycle maker has painted the Gixxer SF 250 with Suzuki's Moto GP livery (The one seen on the Suzuki GSX-RR). The new colour scheme asks a premium of Rs 1,000 over the standard variant and is priced at Rs 1.71 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The Moto GP edition gets a blue colour with Suzuki Ecstar decals on the sides. The motorcycle also gets florescent highlights on the alloys as well.
The motorcycle mechanically remains unchanged and is continued to be powered by an oil-cooled 249cc engine that produces 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle gets telescopic suspensions in the front and a mono-shock in the rear. The bike gets disc brake setup on both ends and benefits from a single-channel ABS (anti-lock braking system). Other features include an all-LED headlamp, dual exhaust tips and an-all digital instrument cluster. Also, the motorcycle has a mildly sporty stance - courtesy, clip-on handlebar set up.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,74,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions