Suzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India at Rs 87,250 ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Gixxer with Anti-lock brakes (ABS) at Rs 87,250 (Ex-Delhi). The 155cc motorcycle is equipped with single-channel ABS only to keep costs in check.
Speaking at the launch of the Gixxer ABS, Sajeev Rajasekharan, EVP, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said that the ABS option improves the riding experience of the Gixxer. He also said that the Gixxer series is an important cog of Suzuki India's product strategy and the addition of ABS improves the value proposition of the Gixxer.
Besides the addition of ABS, there are no mechanical changes to the Gixxer. It's air-cooled, single cylinder engine produces 14.8PS at 8000rpm and 14Nm at 6000rpm and we've always found the motor to be peppy and eager to rev. The motor also features Suzuki's Jet Cooling system for better engine heat management.
The ABS equipped Suzuki Gixxer is available in three colours Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Sonoma Red/Metallic Sonic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross