Suzuki Gixxer 250 street naked motorcycle spotted ahead of its India launch
Suzuki motorcycles and Scooters India has been seen updating its commuter segment line up. Recent pictures surfacing the internet gives us a peek of how the naked version of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will look like.
The pictures reveal that the naked version will sport knuckle guards and will get an all-digital instrument cluster similar to the fully faired version. The panels on the tank extend contouring the front forks which are the telescopic units.
The alloy wheels carry a similar design that was seen on the Gixxer SF 250. Powering the naked version could be the same engine as of the fully faired motorcycle. A single cylinder, oil-cooled 250cc engine that produces 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The kerb weight of the Gixxer SF 250 is 161 kgs, however, the naked motorcycle will be lighter. The spy shots have emerged after the launch of the Suzuki Gixxer (155cc street naked motorcycle) and spotting the Suzuki Burgman Street in matte colour schemes.
Image Source - BikeAdvice
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,63,400
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again