Suzuki Gixxer 250 accessories revealed
Suzuki Gixxer 250, the street naked motorcycle was launched in India last week for the introductory price of Rs 1.59 lakh ex-showroom India. The motorcycle occupies the space where the KTM 250 Duke and the Yamaha FZ-25 already exist. Also, the motorcycle could be a worthy competitor to the Bajaj Dominar 400. That said, the company has now revealed the official accessories for the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and here they are as follows.
Suzuki is offering saddlebags that can be mounted off the pillion seat to carry a weekend's clothing
Mounted on to the handlebar, the knuckle guards keep the rider's hands safe along with the crucial controls such as the brake, clutch and the accelerator
Popularly known as the leg guard, the bumper bracket keeps the rider's leg safe and in a situation of a low slide, keeps the body panels coming in contact with the ground
The skid plate is mounted underneath the engine in regard to keeping the underbody safe from stones and pebbles and tall speed breakers
The DC socket has been mounted on the handlebar for easier access to power your personal devices
Knee grip pad
Aids the rider to grab/grip the motorcycle easier with his/her knees allowing a confidence-inspiring ride
Prevents the rider's belt or the jacket's zippers from scratching the tank in case of a crouch.
The prices of the accessories have not been announced yet, however, one can purchase these from Suzuki's authorised showrooms.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,63,400
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 99,200
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Government proposes 'IN' series of vehicle numbers to simplify re-registrations