Suzuki Gixxer 155 to be launched in India on September 9
Suzuki has officially confirmed that the Gixxer 155 will hit showrooms in India on September 9. If you recollect, the company has already started accepting bookings and has also revealed prices on its website. The on-road price for the Suzuki Gixxer 155 in Mumbai is Rs 84,344.
The Gixxer carries a 155cc engine which makes 14.8PS of power and 14Nm of torque. The engine bears Suzuki's latest technology, SEP, which the company claims allows the Gixxer to deliver good performance along with decent fuel efficiency. While no numbers have been quoted yet, expect the Gixxer to boast a mileage of around 60kmpl. The bike comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Suzuki's Gixxer 155 is one of the more handsome motorcycle designs we have seen in a long time. The street fighter trend started with the FZ series and others including Honda were quick to adopt it. The Gixxer carries a chunky end can, wide tyres and all-digital meters.
We will be riding the new Gixxer shortly. Watch this space for more.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year