Suzuki Celerio with Dualjet technology launched in the UK
Suzuki has just launched a 1000cc, Dualjet engine equipped Celerio for the UK customer. The company says that the new engine offers improved fuel economy while reducing the environmental impact.
The Dualjet engine features two fuel injectors that are placed close to the engine's inlet valve. The dual injector setup ensures a finer fuel mixture whereas their placement ensures better transfer of the fuel mixture into the combustion chamber, says Suzuki. The engine also comes with stop-start technology.
Suzuki also sells a 1.2-litre Dualjet engine that's housed in the European Swift.
Maruti-Suzuki may introduce the Dualjet technology equipped engines in the Indian Celerio and Swift, however, there is no confirmation as of now. If it does, the cars will offer better fuel-economy, a trump card of Maruti Suzuki.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained