Suzuki announces new colours for the Let's scooter in India
Suzuki Motorcycle India have announced new colours for the Let's scooter. The new colours are Matte Grey metallic, Pearl Suzuki Blue No 2, Pearl Mira Red and Pearl Mirage White. All these colours lend the Suzuki Let's a trendy appearance than the drab palette that was originally available at launch. The prices remain unchanged, according to the Suzuki India website, with the Let's retailing for Rs 50,600 on-road Delhi. However, dealers say that the prices have increased by Rs 2,000-3,000, with a Delhi dealer quoting the on-road price at 52,990.
Suzuki have also taken the opportunity to add an optional mobile charger in the 18-litre underseat storage space. The Let's also comes with tubeless tyres, a maintenance free battery and new graphics. The 113cc 8.7PS/9Nm engine receives no mechanical updates and Suzuki claims a fuel efficiency of 63kmpl from the Let's scooter. In our tests, the Let's accelerated from 0-60kmph in 10.2s and hit a top speed of 90kmph.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Suzuki Let's, click here
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?