Subaru to unveil Levorg concept at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show
Subaru is bringing a long, sporty-looking estate kind of concept to the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show in the coming month. Monikered Levorg, Subaru says the concept "will blend the practicality of a tourer and the stylish design and feel of a sports car".
The Levorg concept
According to the brand, the name Levorg comes from an amalgamation of 'Legacy', 'Revolution' and 'Touring'. The concept will have a newly developed 1.6-litre horizontally opposed Boxer engine with direct injection turbo (DIT) technology. Subaru hopes that the engine will offer a good mix of both performance and environmental efficiency.
The name Levorg comes from an amalgamation of 'Legacy', 'Revolution' and 'Touring'
The Levorg will also be joined by other unveilings. They include the Crossover 7 concept, a seven-seat SUV that hopes to combine urban and off-road feel. A Viziv Evolution concept, which is a plug-in hybrid system, will also be revealed. Joining them will be a Cross Sport Design concept, again a combination of 'sport' and 'utility'.
The concept will blend the practicality of a tourer and the stylish design and feel of a sports car
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate