Steelbird launches 'Dhoom 3' helmets
Steelbird Hi-tech India Ltd, in association with Yash Raj Films, has launched a special edition 'Dhoom: 3' helmet. The company hasn't revealed the prices yet, but says the new D3 helmets will be a premium range. The helmets will be made available at Steelbird outlets in India before the worldwide release of Dhoom 3 on December 20, 2013.
This launch follows Steelbird's announcement of their new MTV branded riding gear.
The Steelbird 'D3' helmet
"We are delighted to be associated with Yash Raj Films. Steelbird has always been in the forefront of creating innovative products, and our 'DHOOM: 3' product-line is an excellent addition to our exciting range of products. As a responsible company, we want to stress the importance of the safe riding. We believe that our new D:3 line provides an excellent means of promoting the use of helmets by riders of all ages," said Shailendra Jain, head-sales, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700