Steelbird Bang motocross helmet launched in India at Rs 1,629
Steelbird India have launched an entry level, motocross helmet. The new lid from the Indian manufacturer is named Bang retails for Rs 1,629.
Steelbird says that the Bang motocross helmet has been designed in Italy and is constructed from high impact ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and high density EPS(Expanded Poly Styrene). The peak can be extended and adjusted as well. The helmet comes with chin air ventilation while the inner lining is removable as well as washable. The double visor is coated with polycarbonate anti scratch material.
Shailendra Jain, group head-sales & marketing (Steelbird) said, "We've been in the helmet industry from more than five decades and are already manufacturing various types of helmet as per riders' age group and requirement. The Steelbird Bang is a motocross helmet who will provide a unique style and satisfaction to riders. We are trend setters in industry and the youth will love these motocross helmets during not only off-road racing but also for regular use."
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate