State of Andhra Pradesh to sponsor Swiss Moto2 outfit
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution has bagged an unexpected sponsorship deal from India. The team will field riders Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona astride two KTMs that are sponsored by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution now sponsored by Andhra Pradesh
The motorcycle will also sport sponsorship stickers from Hyderabad-based pharma company, Dr Reddy's. Last year, CGBM Evolution took second in the Moto2 standings with Thomas Luth.
The fact that they've managed to bag sponsorship from India is a move that has raised eyebrows, with many within the Indian motorsport fraternity wondering why similar funds couldn't be directed towards Indian motorsport.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home