Spied: Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake caught on test
The Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake has been caught testing abroad. The styling of the estate version of the next-generation Porsche Panamera is inspired by the Panamera Sport Turismo concept. As the pictures reveal, the Panamera Shooting Brake will offer more rear head room and boot space compared to the regular version.
The next-generation Porsche Panamera will be offered to buyers with a range of petrol and diesel engines including hybrids. The Panamera Shooting Brake too will get the same engine options. Although Porsche is tight-lipped about their new model, we expect the Panamera and the Panamera Shooting Brake to be offered in multiple trims.
Porsche is expected to launch the all-new Panamera in global markets sometime this year. Its estate version, the Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake is likely to be launched in 2017. Once launched, it will rival the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 84.7 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599