Spied: Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake caught on test
The Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake has been caught testing abroad. The styling of the estate version of the next-generation Porsche Panamera is inspired by the Panamera Sport Turismo concept. As the pictures reveal, the Panamera Shooting Brake will offer more rear head room and boot space compared to the regular version.
The next-generation Porsche Panamera will be offered to buyers with a range of petrol and diesel engines including hybrids. The Panamera Shooting Brake too will get the same engine options. Although Porsche is tight-lipped about their new model, we expect the Panamera and the Panamera Shooting Brake to be offered in multiple trims.
Porsche is expected to launch the all-new Panamera in global markets sometime this year. Its estate version, the Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake is likely to be launched in 2017. Once launched, it will rival the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 84.7 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review