Spied: New-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga spotted testing in India
It has not been too long that Maruti Suzuki launched the new S-Cross in India. And now the company seems to be working on the new-gen Ertiga. It is for the first time that the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been spotted testing in India. The MPV that has been caught under heavy camouflage cover doesn't reveal much about the design. Going by the company's past, if the test mules have been spotted now, the production version of the new-gen Ertiga might arrive sometime early next year or perhaps at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The spied images of the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga reveals a comparatively longer 7-seater version. Although what's underneath is still sketchy but we believe the newer model gets redesigned headlights, grille and ORVMs. The silhouette does look similar to the present offering. Dimensionally, the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga might be longer making it comparatively more spacious. Additionally, the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga also runs on new alloys.
Presently, Maruti Suzuki offers an option between 1.4-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engines on the Ertiga. If the company will be using the same powertrain options or will be adding a new unit is what needs to be seen.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year