Spied: New BMW X5M and X6M spotted in India
The BMW X6M and BMW X5M were recently spotted in Chennai ahead of the X6's India launch on July 23. Both these cars will share a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine delivering 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission which will drive all four wheels through BMW's xDrive system.
The two newest creations of BMW's M division will sport a more aggressive looking body kit, an M steering wheel and other M-specific features seen on their other cars. It will also get BMW's iDrive infotainment system with a head-up display as standard.
The BMW X5M and X6M will be sold as completely built units in India and will be competing with the Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover SVR.
Image source - cardekho.com
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application