Spied: New BMW X5M and X6M spotted in India
The BMW X6M and BMW X5M were recently spotted in Chennai ahead of the X6's India launch on July 23. Both these cars will share a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine delivering 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission which will drive all four wheels through BMW's xDrive system.
The two newest creations of BMW's M division will sport a more aggressive looking body kit, an M steering wheel and other M-specific features seen on their other cars. It will also get BMW's iDrive infotainment system with a head-up display as standard.
The BMW X5M and X6M will be sold as completely built units in India and will be competing with the Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover SVR.
Image source - cardekho.com
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward
- NewsIndian EV manufacturer BGauss inaugurates first dealership, commences deliveries of A2 and B8