Spied: New BMW X5M and X6M spotted in India
The BMW X6M and BMW X5M were recently spotted in Chennai ahead of the X6's India launch on July 23. Both these cars will share a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine delivering 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission which will drive all four wheels through BMW's xDrive system.
The two newest creations of BMW's M division will sport a more aggressive looking body kit, an M steering wheel and other M-specific features seen on their other cars. It will also get BMW's iDrive infotainment system with a head-up display as standard.
The BMW X5M and X6M will be sold as completely built units in India and will be competing with the Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover SVR.
Image source - cardekho.com
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV