Spied - Mahindra Verito hatchback in India
The Verito sedan hasn't really caught on with the Indian private owners although it is quite popular with the fleet cab owners for its practicality and low cost of running. But a hatchback version will prove of interest to the masses. OVERDRIVE reader Liju V.J spotted the hatchback which, at first look, seems to be the sedan with the boot chopped off. We expect the hatchback to come with the 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine from the Verito sedan and to keep excise duties in check, a new 1.2-litre petrol engine.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030