Spied: Mahindra Nuvosport is the updated Quanto
What you see here are exclusive photos of the upcoming Mahindra Nuvosport - the updated avatar of the Quanto sub-four-metre crossover. The vehicle has been under wraps for over a year now, but this is what it will look like in its bright red communication colour. Upfront is an all-new face which is bound to polarize the audience with its eyebrow DRLs which look like an afterthought. It now wears a smaller grille and a much larger air dam and gets new fog lamps and side blinkers. The bonnet sits higher too. New alloys and door cladding impart a more rugged look.
Not much has changed at the back apart from the blackened taillights and the new nameplate - Nuvosport.
Under the hood is a new petrol engine - the 1.2-litre mHawk 100. It will come with the option of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel will continue to use the current 1.5-litre oil burner.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will retain the Quanto's seven-seater layout. The range topping N8/C8 variants will get first-in-class features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable seats with lumbar support and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in the third week of March 2016. Expect the prices to lie between Rs 5.5-lakh to 8.5-lakh. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for more.
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years