Spied: Clearer shots of Yamaha R25 production version
The Yamaha R25 has been hotly anticipated by biking enthusiasts since the R25 concept was unveiled at last year's Tokyo Motor Show. Just a few days back the production version was caught testing on the streets of Indonesia and now another blog has posted clearer spy pictures
Yamaha R25 full front
The pictures clearly show the front and rear fascia. The alloy wheels have a web shaped design and the front will be having a sporty fairing with split headlamps and integrated turn indicators. The instrument cluster is a mixture of an analog tachometer and digital readouts just like the R15. The digital part shows information such as fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer and clock.
New instrument cluster
The exact power figures are not known yet but the engine will mostly be a 250cc, liquid cooled, four- stroke, two cylinder engine (single cylinder for India is also a possibility), which will generate anything between 35-37PS of power. Transmission will be a six-speed gearbox. The bike will have a tubular frame and sport dimensions of 2000mm length, 720mm breadth and 1140mm height.
Yamaha R25 rear
Yamaha R25 side
Yamaha R25 new rear
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range