Spied: 2017 Porsche Panamera caught testing
The 2017 Porsche Panamera was caught testing recently, without camouflage, except for weird stickers on the head and tail lamp. The images reveal the new shape and body panels on the Panamera, which look like an evolution of the previous car's design. The bumpers are new with larger air dams up front.
The headlamps appear slimmer than the predecessor's and should feature a double barrel setup and LED illumination. The stickers over the taillamps fail to hide the slim LED lights which look a lot like the units on the new 911. Expect it to look a lot slimmer than the lamps on the current car.
The new Panamera is expected to ride on the new MSB platform. MSB stands for Modular Standard Drivetrain Platform for front engine rear wheel drive cars. The new Panamera is also expected to slash about 100 kilos , courtesy of lighter materials. The 2017 Porsche Panamera should get the usual suite of six-cylinder and eight-cylinder engines as well as a plug-in hybrid.
Expect the new Porsche Panamera to break cover at the next Paris Motor Show or Geneva Motor Show. The company will launch the car in India soon after the global launch.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application