Spied: 2016 Bentley Bentayga SUV testing in Sweden
Bentley's new SUV, the Bentayga was spotted in Sweden. The Bentley Bentayga was allegedly cold weather testing with minimal camouflage on - a sign that the production model may debut sooner than expected. Bentley though had disguised the tail lamps and front bumpers but the pictures still give us a fair idea of what to expect in the production-spec SUV.
Bentley's latest will share its underpinnings with the all-new Audi Q7. Expect it to weigh a tad more than the Q7 though. On the engines front, expect a hybrid powertrain and the usual Bentley array of V8 and W12 engines.
Other luxury automakers warming up to SUVS:
Starts Rs 4.1 Crore
Starts Rs 79.99 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?