Spied: 2016 Bentley Bentayga SUV testing in Sweden
Bentley's new SUV, the Bentayga was spotted in Sweden. The Bentley Bentayga was allegedly cold weather testing with minimal camouflage on - a sign that the production model may debut sooner than expected. Bentley though had disguised the tail lamps and front bumpers but the pictures still give us a fair idea of what to expect in the production-spec SUV.
Bentley's latest will share its underpinnings with the all-new Audi Q7. Expect it to weigh a tad more than the Q7 though. On the engines front, expect a hybrid powertrain and the usual Bentley array of V8 and W12 engines.
Other luxury automakers warming up to SUVS:
Starts Rs 4.1 Crore
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch