Spider-Man and Thor join the TVS Ntorq 125 Super Squad line-up
Marvel fans around the country, lay down your comic books and rejoice. TVS Motor Company has just introduced two new models to its Ntorq 125 Super Squad series of scooters inspired by the characters Spider-Man and Thor and are priced at Rs 84,850 (ex-showroom).
As you would expect, both model scooters feature character-based graphics from the Marvel universe and also come with their own character's theme on the TVS Connect App's interface. Besides the cosmetic alterations, both scooters feature no special powers in terms of mechanical upgrades. The scooters employ the same 124.8cc, single-cylinder, 3-valve engine that makes a max power pf 9.3PS at 7,000 rpm and a max torque 10.5 Nm @ 5,500 rpm.
Though the addition of the Ntorq 125 scooters with the Spider-Man and Thor inspired graphics brings the line-up of existing Super Squad edition scooters up to four, fans of Iron man and the Hulk may be disappointed at this time (psst they're all part of the fictional superhero group called the 'Avengers'). Features-wise, the NTorq 125 Super Squad range comes with the same setup of diamond-cut alloy wheels, 220 mm petal disc brake up front, LED lights all around, gaming-console-inspired fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, engine kill switch, 20-litres of under-seat storage space and a USB charger.
Starts Rs 72,270
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven