Skoda Yeti Xtreme image gallery
The Skoda Yeti Xtreme concept which debuted at the GTI event in Worthersee is inspired by rally car. Sporting a matt grey body with a yellow roof it has a rugged look to it. It is powered by a 1.8 TSI engine that produces 152PS and 250Nm of torque between 1,500 and 4,200 rpm and has top speed of 192kmph. The Yeti Xtreme also features Octavia RS' brakes and a 6-speed DSG transmission gearbox. Coupled with an all-wheel system, the Yeti Xtreme does 0-100 kmph in nine seconds. Skoda have sold 640,000 units of the Yeti which is available currently in two new models - the Yeti and the Yeti Outdoor.
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review