Skoda to showcase facelifted Superb at Auto Expo 2014
Skoda has been having a rather difficult time in the Indian market with the Fabia being discontinued and the Rapid selling in tiny numbers. The company will be bringing their current line-up to the expo but in addition to that will also be displaying the facelifted Superb that you can read about here. Skoda also tells us that the facelifted Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display. The big round driving lamps have not made the refresh, which makes the Yeti look more normal. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on how you look at it. The engine options won't change either but Skoda might introduce the option of a DSG automatic. Skoda won't be showing the new Octavia vRS. We only hope the Czech car maker launches the sporty Octavia soon.
2014 Skoda Superb facelift
Skoda might also just show the Citigo compact car. This is something which parent company Volkswagen was also evaluating with its uP! small car. The updated Rapid (not the European one) will also be on display. As an eye candy, the Fabia S2000 rally car will also grace the Skoda stall.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate