Skoda teases Superb details ahead of release
The all new Superb release looms ahead and Skoda has just released some teaser details on its all new flagship. Part of the sneak peak includes four images. The first is a close up of the grille that indicates that it will continue with the vertical chrome bar design.
Skoda says the car will continue with a revised version of its edgy geometric design while particular attention has been placed on the design of the lights.
The second image is a close up of the headlamp that shows some intricate workmanship with the use of triangular shapes and three-dimensional contours that Skoda says have been modeled after the Bohemian tradition of glass art. As sister company Audi have always been the pioneers of lighting technology in the segment, it's fair to expect something exciting out of Skoda as well in this regard.
The third image shows that the headlamps will be more inline with the current Volkswagen group design language and will have a rectangular shape. An overhead view shows the car seems to have clean proportions with a long bonnet and short bootlid.
That's all we have now but look out for all the details tomorrow as we cover the international release of the Superb in Prague.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch