Skoda Kushaq crosses over 10,000 bookings
Since its introduction in late June, the Skoda Kushaq has received over 10,000 reservations, making it one of Skoda's most popular vehicles in India.
For an extra Rs 40,000, Skoda Auto is now adding six airbags and a tyre pressure monitoring system on the Style versions for both 1.0L and 1.5L. The entry-level Kushaq costs Rs 10.5 lakh, while the top-end variant is priced at Rs 17.6 lakh, ex-showroom.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India, said, "Despite unprecedented pressures caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the supply challenges, we have crossed the 10,000 bookings milestone for the Skoda Kushaq. The Kushaq was made keeping in mind what matters most to customers, and it is a matter of pride for us that the car is finding its way to many Indian homes. 2021 is special for us because we complete two decades of operations in the country. We have been successful in providing an unparalleled value luxury proposition and the launch of Kushaq has really accelerated the ambitions of the Skoda brand in India. We are looking forward to some exciting times ahead, as we continue to move forward in this dynamic automotive market."
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate