Skoda Kodiaq SUV gets new top-spec Laurin and Klement trim, priced at Rs 35.99 lakh
Skoda India has launched its flagship SUV in a new top-spec Skoda Kodiaq Laurin and Klement trim in India at an introductory price of Rs 35.99 (ex-showroom India). This trim adds a few more convenience features over the current Style trim.
Notable additions to the feature list include the 360 degree view for the parking cameras. There are three cameras now, one in front, one at the back and one each on the wing mirrors. The automatic parking feature seen on other Skoda cars also makes an appearance here now. Further, the virtual cockpit instrument cluster screen, first seen on the recently unveiled Kodiaq RS, also makes its debut on this version. The car also gets a dash finished in piano black and L and K lettering on the dash, seats and infotainment. The other from the Rs 34.84 lakh Style variant are carried over as is.
Notable changes to the exterior are the addition of a new paint option, Magnetic Brown. There is L and K badging on the front quarter panels and chrome trimmed exhaust tips and roof rails.
Mechanically, the Skoda Kodiaq L & K remains unchanged. It is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine which puts out 150PS and 340Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox and AWD.
The Skoda Kodiaq is notable for its car like dynamics, unseen on its competitors. These feature additions take the SUV further upmarket and make it a look like a more cost-effective alternative to the German luxury brands and their wide range of SUV offerings.
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years