Skoda Kodiaq SUV crosses the 2,50,000-unit milestone globally
The popular Skoda Kodiaq SUV has globally crossed the 2,50,000 unit production mark. This is a commendable achievement given that the car has been on sale globally for just about two years.
The SUV was introduced at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and has been a strong seller ever since. It crossed the 1,00,000 mark in around eight months. The 2,50,000th car was built at the Skoda Auto plant in Kvasiny, the Czech Republic last week. It is finished in the Euro-spec Sportline trim, in the Meteor grey colour and will be delivered to a buyer in France.
The Kodiaq has been successful in India too, since its launch in February 2017, has been a steady seller in Skoda India's line-up. Buyers seem to have taken a liking to the car's thoughtful packaging, premium build quality and inoffensive but still unique looks.
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch