Skoda Kodiaq and Superb Corporate editions launched, starting at Rs 25.99 lakh
Skoda Auto India has widened its Corporate edition line to now include the automatic variants of the Skoda Superb and the Skoda Kodiaq SUV. The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is priced at Rs 25.99 lakh for both the petrol and diesel versions while the Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is priced at Rs 32.99 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom India.
Unlike previous Corporate editions, these cars can also be had with colour options. The Kodiaq comes with four colur options, quartz grey, moon white, lava blue, and magic black. The superb can be had with two, candy white and magnetic brown.
Notable features on both cars are three-zone climate control, electrically adjustable front seats, an eight-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Carplay. The Superb gets eight airbags and the Kodiaq nine. Other notable features are the Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) functionon the Superb.
The Superb is powered by a 1.8-litre turbo-petrol motor making 180PS and 250 Nm. A 2.0-litre diesel is also available with 177PS and 350 Nm. The petrol returns 14.81 kmpl and the diesel 18.66 kmpl. The petrol and diesel engines reach a top speed of 230 km/h and 226 km/h respectively, getting from 0 to 100 in under 9 seconds. A 150PS version of the same diesel engine powers the Kodiaq. It averages 16.25 kmpl and gets from 0-100 kmph in 10 sec and a top speed of up to 194 kmph.
Both cars can also be had with the Skoda Shield Plus six-year ownership plan. It adds motor insurance, 24x7 roadside assistance, and an extended warranty.
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector