Skoda India receives over 1,000 Octavia bookings in 20 days
Skoda Auto India has garnered more than 1,000 bookings for the new Octavia. Launched on October 3, prices for the Octavia start from Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Octavia is built on the MQB platform and comes with three engine options- 1.4TSI, 1.8TSI and 2.0TDI. There are three transmission options to choose from. Skoda started online bookings for the Octavia a week after the launch.
2013 Skoda Octavia in India
Pawel Szuflak, director, sales and marketing, KODA AUTO India says, "We are delighted with the wonderful response that the Octavia has got from the market. It further substantiates our belief in the product and the customer's loyalty towards the brand. The overwhelming response has been encouraging and will push us to bring in more such products which allow consumers to express themselves."
In the current economic scenario, the Octavia has actually bucked the trend for a car this size and price. If you want to know if the Octavia upsets the current segment leader Elantra's applecart, check our November 2013 issue, out on the stands this weekend.
Read our first drive of all the Octavia variants here
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?