Skoda India appoint new managing director
Sudhir Rao has been appointed as the managing director of Skoda Auto India private limited, effective March 1, 2012. Before joining Skoda, Rao was the chief operating officer for an international car brand's Indian arm. He has also worked in many international automobile firms in Europe and US.
"We are very pleased to be hiring Sudhir Rao as managing director (MD) for SKODA AUTO India," says SKODA AUTO CEO Winfried Vahland, adding, "he is a top automobile manager with many years of experience and an international background. He also knows the Indian market perfectly. "
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions