Skoda Citigo 5-door cometh in Geneva Show
Skoda will be showing the five-door version of the Citigo compact car at the 82nd Geneva Motor Show, with a launch slated for European markets by May 2012. The Citigo borrows heavily the design cues from parent company Volkswagen's Up! and is the brand's first car to wear the new logo.
Skoda claims that the 5-door version will be the most compact as also roomiest car in its category. The interiors will have, amongst other creature comforts, a bag hook, photo and document holder as also various net holders to keep the luggage down. The Citigo will be powered by a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine with varying power outputs â" 61 and 76PS. The Citigo also claims to be the safest in its class by bagging a 5-star Euro NCAP rating in crash tests.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh