Skoda Auto India claim a 116 percent rise in sales in October 2021
In October 2021, Skoda Auto India claimed a 116 percent rise in sales over the same period the previous year. Skoda sold 3065 vehicles, up from 1421 in October 2020.
Skoda is still relying on the success of the Skoda Kushaq, which has so far racked up 15,000 reservations up until now. The Skoda Superb, Skoda Octavia and recently discontinued Skoda Rapid have all seen increased sales, contributing to the overall increase in sales volumes.
There has been a considerable emphasis on rapidly increasing network footprint across India since the adoption of the "India 2.0" strategy, which began with the launch of the Skoda Kushaq. The brand is now accessible in over 100 places, with new dealerships opening in key Indian cities recently.
Skoda's next model will be the Slavia mid-size sedan, which will debut on November 18, 2021. The Skoda Slavia will be a direct replacement for the Skoda Rapid.
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020