Skoda Auto India announces a price hike on their product line
Skoda Auto India recently announced an increase in price of their entire product line. This price hike will be effective from January 2016, and will vary between 2-3 per cent. This translates to an increase ranging between Rs 14,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the model and trim. Skoda has attributed this increase in price to "input cost and changing market conditions."
Several other automobile manufacturers in India have announced a price hike that will be effective from January 2016. Like Skoda, they are attributing this hike to a change in input cost and market conditions. BMW announced an increase in price of all its models in the end of November, followed by Hyundai, Nissan and Tata.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?