Skoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier voted brand manager 2017
Skoda Auto's CEO Bernhard Maier has received the brand manager 2017 award from the German Council Design. GDC conferred the award on him for his outstanding achievements with Skoda. "I am delighted with this special award, which I gladly accept as a representative of the entire Skoda team," Bernhard Maier said on Tuesday at the ceremony, which took place at the start of the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt Palm Garden. "Under the new global brand management, we have not only launched great new products, such as the Skoda Kodiaq and the new Skoda Karoq, but also sharpened and realigned Skoda as a brand in all dimensions."
GDC annually hosts the Automotive Brand Contest from 2011. As many as 14 competition categories and four special categories are conducted and they in all cover the vehicle design both for premium as well as the volume brands. Brand design and multimedia networking to campaigns and events are also checked. The independent panel of experts consisting of media personnel and industry experts decide the awards.
Starts Rs 24.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application