SIAT to be announced on January 19, 2015
The director of the Automotive Research Association Of India (ARAI), Rashmi Urdhwareshe will be announcing the 14th edition of the 'Symposiumon on International Automotive Technology' or SIAT today. The announcement ceremony is going to be held at the India Habitat Centre on Lodhi Road in New Delhi. Urdhwareshe will be joined by Ambuj Sharma, additional secretary , Department Of Heavy Industries, Raman C V executive director (engineering) at Maruti Suzuki India Limited and Vishnu Mathur, director general at SIAM.
The SIAT is scheduled to be held at the ARAI from January 21-24, 2015. The symposium presents a platform for the automotive fraternity to interact and exchange their views with one another. Panelist from six automobile manufacturing countries will hold a discussion with the moot point being new ways of safer, cleaner and quieter vehicles. The event will help companies exhibit their innovations, products and services.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS