Shell Lubricants India launches synthetic engine oils for trucks compatible with BSVI engines
Shell Lubricants launches in two synthetic engine oils in India called the Rimula R5 LE 10W40 and R5 LE 10W30. The engine oils have been designed to be compatible for the current truck engines and the BSVI engines that will be introduced in the near future. These engine oils are said to have reduced CO2 emissions and will be available only in 15-litre packs.
The Shell Rimula R5 will be available in 19 cities across 12 states such as Delhi, Chennai, Namakkal, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Ambala, Srinagar, East Singhbum, Ranchi, Raipur and Vadodara.
Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants, India, said, "We are honoured to be partners in the government's commitment towards adopting the Bharat Stage VI emission norms, which is a positive step towards reducing environmental emissions, an example of India's ability to adapt to the newest technologies. It has always been our sincere endeavour to support the Indian auto community with the best formulations in their vehicles to meet and exceed evolving needs. We are proud to have played a leading role in the development of the new API CK-4 standards for heavy-duty diesel engine oils. Rimula R5 designed to provide superior performance and enhance energy efficiency, we hope to continue our initiatives in delivering quality and value to our customers to further improve their on-road experiences."
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh