Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 motorcycle engine oil launched in India at Rs 1,051
Shell Lubricants has launched Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 for motorcycles with engine capacity between 300cc to 450cc. It features Shell's patented PurePlus technology that converts natural gas into a crystal-clear base oil and claims to keep the motorcycle better lubricated with no power loss over time. The Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is priced at Rs 1,051 and is available in a one litre pack.
Nitin Prasad, managing director, Shell Lubricants India said, "The heavy bike segment has witnessed an upward trend in the country. With India developing into a potential hub for premium super bikes, there is a great opportunity for a lubricant brand like Shell to bring technological expertise to this segment. With this in mind, we are happy to launch Shell Advance Ultra15W-50, our premium oil formulation for the heavier bike segment. You can now keep your bike's power loss close to zero with Shell Advance Ultra."
Currently, the Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is available with engine oil retailers and workshops across India and on Amazon.com as well.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch