Scoop: Jaguar to locally assemble the entire XJ lineup in India
Jaguar India will locally assemble the entire XJ lineup at its Pune facility. The XJ which is Jaguar's flagship car here competes with the Mercedes S-Class, BMW 7 Series and also the Audi A8 L. The Jaguar XJ is available in India with a choice of four engines. The 2.0-litre four cylinder petrol engine makes around 240PS, the 3.0-litre diesel makes 275PS. The next in line 3.0-litre petrol generates 335PS and the range topping 5.0-litre petrol makes 385PS.
The Jaguar XJ is sold in India only in the long wheelbase version and is a luxury barge. Prices for the XJ L start from around Rs 1.6 crore. More details about Jaguar's future plans will be revealed at the expo in a short while.
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate