School students from top schools clean cars to Steer-a-Change
Some students from leading schools in Mumbai like Bombay International, Campion, etc, are admirably utilizing their time during this lockdown to raise money for charity. In this COVID-19 or C-19 lockdown, the majority of cars have just been parked and are gathering dust. And as most housing societies are not allowing domestic help living outside the premises to enter inside, there is nobody to wash the idle cars.
Some smart students noticed this and decided to clean the cars in their society and raise some money for charity. They have already collected over Rs 30,000 by washing cars and have dedicated this amount for the benefit of "Martyrs of Kashmir". The young students have also made a short film and started a group called "Steer-A-Change". In this heartening film the kids can be seen working hard and diligently washing a Renault Duster and Honda City.
Seeing students from well-off families doing such physical labour and washing cars for charity, is very pleasing and we hope it will inspire more kids to undertake such socially beneficial activities.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore