Satoshi Uchida appointed as company head of Suzuki Motorcycle India
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL), has announced that Mr. Satoshi Uchida will replace Mr. Koichiro Hirao as the company head with effect from May 1st, 2021. The decision for this change comes as part of the SMC's global revamp strategy.
Uchida has previously worked at Suzuki Motorcycle India and deputy executive general manager - motorcycle operations (India/Middle-East/Africa) at Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan in the past, before being assigned to his last role in the USA.
With more than 30 years of experience across various global markets, Uchida will explore new avenues for growth and further strengthen Suzuki Motorcycle India's position in the Indian Market.
Commenting on his appointment as SMIPL company head, Satoshi Uchida said, "I am delighted to join Suzuki Motorcycle India again after a gap of just two years of my earlier assignment here in India. This company has always been very close to my heart. In fact, India is one of the largest manufacturers of two wheelers in the world. For us at Suzuki, it offers immense opportunities for growth and it will be my endeavor once again to further consolidate our base here in India."
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review