Sanjay Gupta joins Nissan India as marketing head
Nissan India has appointed Sanjay Gupta as the new marketing head, who will be reporting to Arun Malhotra, managing director effective from December 21, 2015. Prior to joining Nissan India, Sanjay has worked with automobile manufacturers such as Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd, Hyundai Motor India Pvt Ltd and Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. His last stint before joining Nissan India was with M3M India Limited where he was the senior vice president of marketing.
"Sanjay Gupta has a consistent record of high performance and extensive experience in automotive sales, service, and marketing in India. I am happy to have a seasoned leader like him join us to accelerate Nissan's progress in a dynamic market like India," said Arun Malhotra.
At Nissan India, Sanjay Gupta will be handling key responsibilities of brand promotion, positioning, developing new strategies for different products, defining pricing as well as deliver positive results based on the new strategies.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old