Salman Khan buys the first 2014 Audi RS 7 in India
Audi launched its new star, the new RS 7 Sportback in India and who better than have Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan as its first customer. The 'Dabbangg' Khan posed for pictures and candidly answered all the questions thrown at him by the excited media. Khan was quick to admit that even though this is a fast car, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to drive it fast. Here are a few pictures from the launch event.
The Audi waiting to be unveiled
Joe King, head of Audi India with Salman Khan
Joe King hands over the key to Salman Khan
The actor lets the car hog the limelight for a brief moment
Salman poses with the RS 7
Now it's Joe King's turn to pose with the car
The RS 7 badging
The hallowed V8 engine of the Audi RS 7
The RS 7 boasts of more than 500litres of boot space
Those look awesome and sound monstrous too
Forseeing the future?
Read the launch report of the Audi RS 7 here
Starts Rs 1.94 Crore
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch