Sajeev Rajasekharan appointed Managing Director at Harley-Davidson India
Harley-Davidson today announced the appointment of Sajeev Rajasekharan as the Managing Director of its India operations. The company mentions that Sajeev will manage Harley-Davidson India's leadership team and will be responsible for in-country sales, dealer network management, marketing, service and operations activities to expand the company's presence in the country. Sajeev Rajasekharan has already taken charge from Peter MacKenzie who was appointed as the MD of HD India in 2017.
On his appointment, Nigel Keough, General Manager, Emerging Markets, Harley-Davidson, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Sajeev to the Harley-Davidson family. Sajeev brings with him years of experience across customer-focused industries and we are positive that his expertise will be valuable as we build the next generation of Harley-Davidson riders in India."
Prior to joining Harley-Davidson India, Sajeev was working with Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd. as the Executive Vice President. He has also worked across multiple consumer durable companies including Panasonic, Electrolux, Samsung India, Thomson India, Onida and Blow Plast.
Earlier this year, Harley-Davidson had announced that come 2020, one year after the LiveWire opens the Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle line, there will be new motorcycles from a new platform ranging from 500 to 1250cc.
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review