Sajeev Rajasekharan appointed Managing Director at Harley-Davidson India
Harley-Davidson today announced the appointment of Sajeev Rajasekharan as the Managing Director of its India operations. The company mentions that Sajeev will manage Harley-Davidson India's leadership team and will be responsible for in-country sales, dealer network management, marketing, service and operations activities to expand the company's presence in the country. Sajeev Rajasekharan has already taken charge from Peter MacKenzie who was appointed as the MD of HD India in 2017.
On his appointment, Nigel Keough, General Manager, Emerging Markets, Harley-Davidson, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Sajeev to the Harley-Davidson family. Sajeev brings with him years of experience across customer-focused industries and we are positive that his expertise will be valuable as we build the next generation of Harley-Davidson riders in India."
Prior to joining Harley-Davidson India, Sajeev was working with Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd. as the Executive Vice President. He has also worked across multiple consumer durable companies including Panasonic, Electrolux, Samsung India, Thomson India, Onida and Blow Plast.
Earlier this year, Harley-Davidson had announced that come 2020, one year after the LiveWire opens the Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle line, there will be new motorcycles from a new platform ranging from 500 to 1250cc.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed