Obituary: Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, has passed away
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, and a friend and compatriot in the industry. Affectionately known as Rudy, he took over the mantle at BMW India, after a four-year long stint as global president at Royal Enfield, and over 18 years at Unilever where he last served as vice president in Singapore.
Rudy was also a humanitarian, at the helm of a charity for underprivileged girl children, an award-winning golfer, and a passionate biker, with half a dozen or more motorcycles in his garage. Our condolences are with his grieving family and colleagues. Rest in peace, Rudy.
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3