Royal Enfields Tour of Bhutan to begin in May
Royal Enfield is going international and for the first time in their road trips to the Tour of Bhutan which starts in May 2012. The ride begins from the Bagdogra tea gardens in West Bengal through the Himalayas-Sikkim and then to the kingdom of Bhutan. Who wouldn't love the roads of Bhutan with the only traffic lights being found in the capital city of Thimpu and the average number of bends each kilometre numbering ten! The trip is only for Royal Enfield owners and will span across 10 days starting from May 5. For registrations, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or login to www.royalenfield.com for further details.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030