Royal Enfield updates its Bullet 350 and other motorcycles in India
Royal Enfield has introduced new features in the the Bullet 350 though still optional. The 350cc single cylinder bike gets a front disc brake and an electric starter. These though, come at an extra cost. With the new added features, the bike gets a new price of Rs 1.2 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Image of the standard Bullet used for reference
This isn't the only big piece of news from the Chennai based company, the Classic 350 also gets new colours. The new off-white colour called 'ash' gives the Classic 350 a nice rustic look with the all new Royal Enfield logo done in black and gold. There is also the lagoon blue colour which adds to the oomph. The bike currently has a waiting period of six to eight months. There is no price increase.
The new off-white colour called 'ash' gives the Classic 350 a nice rustic look with the all new Royal Enfield logo done in black and gold
Royal Enfield also added new colours to the Classic 500 (silver) and Thunderbird series (blue).
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application