Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan 2012 starts February 6
Royal Enfield has a history of conducting exciting rides all across India and they are beginning their first ride of 2012 with the Tour of Rajasthan. The ride will start from February 6 and end on February 15, 2012. Rajasthan is famous for its deserts, dry salt lake, well maintained highways and sand dunes and tackling those on a bike is certainly going to be an interesting challenge.
Last year, the bikers were flagged off from Royal Enfield's brand store in Jaipur and covered more than XX km. Along the way, they also experienced Rajasthani meals, paid homage at a temple dedicated to Royal Enfield Bullet and also visited various monuments. To register for this event, visit www.royalenfield.com
And as always, OVERDRIVE advises and insists on wearing proper riding gear for your safety.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700