Royal Enfield sell all 120 units of the 650 Twins Anniversary Edition within 2 minutes
Royal Enfield has established a new record by selling 120 units of the 650 Twins Anniversary Edition in India in only 120 seconds.
Royal Enfield showcased the 120th Year Anniversary Editions of its popular 650 Twin motorcycles - the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 - at EICMA 2021. This will be a limited production run of only 480 units of both 650cc motorcycles, distributed as 120 units each for India, Europe, Americas and South-East Asia.
The 120 units of the 650 Twins that were reserved for India were all sold out within just 2 minutes of the bike going sale, says Royal Enfield. On December 6, the limited-edition Royal Enfield was made available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Both Royal Enfield 650 motorcycles feature a black-chrome colour scheme, with the engine, silencer and other elements finished in black, hand-painted pinstriping, while their die-cast brass tank badges are said to pay homage to the brand's 120-year-long rich and storied legacy. Mechanically both motorcycles remain the same the motorcycles already on sale across the globe.
The motorcycles will also come equipped with a range of genuine motorcycle accessories such as flyscreens, engine guards, heel guards, touring and bar end mirrors amongst others in a black disguise to compliment the overall design.
Starts Rs 1,84,374
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained