Royal Enfield Rider Mania in Goa from November 17 to 19, 2017
Royal Enfield has announced the dates for its annual motorcyclist gathering 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania to be held at Vagator, Goa. The event will take place from November 17 to 19, 2017. Referred to as the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts, each year the event attracts a few thousand participants who revel in the sun, sand, and of course Royal Enfield motorcycles. Participants from overseas also make it to India for the Royal Enfield Rider Mania. Royal Enfield says the event will have enough activities to keep experienced riders as well as new riders engaged. While event is next month, Royal Enfield has already begun promotion for the same with rides in major cities. The company says participants from Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab have already registered for the 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania.
Action from the trials event at 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
There are 12 different activities planned for the RE Rider Mania this year. These include dirt track racing, slow race, maze chase, trials, long distance travel forum, art showcase, a merchandise store, arm wrestling, a riding school, off road riding school, as well live music and stand-up comedy performances among others. The custom motorcycle showcase is sure to be a crowd favourite like every year, with one-off custom built motorcycles based on Royal Enfields. If that sounds like your idea of fun, registration for the event is open at the Royal Enfield website.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years