Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2018 to be held in Goa from November 16 to 18, registrations open
Registrations have opened for the 2018 edition of Royal Enfield Rider Mania. The event will be held over three days in Goa between November 16 and 18.
The company claims that the Royal Enfield Rider Mania is the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the world. The three-day event will see owners and enthusiasts take part in a number of events that test their skills both, on the motorcycle and off it. Visitors can also sit back and spectate these events. There is also a large variety of artists and genres of music to accentuate the festive vibe of the event.
Describing the event, Royal Enfield's press release says, Rider Mania, Royal Enfield's most definitive motorcycle festival is back and it is set to get bigger and better this year with an action-packed 3 days of Music, Mates and Motorcycling like never before. All roads leading to Goa will be dotted with Royal Enfield riders from across the globe as they home in to Rider Mania to join other like
minded enthusiasts from 16th to 18th November.
Rider Mania is the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the world, it's a melting pot of Royal Enfield owners and enthusiasts and an amalgamation of experience and youthful vigour. Many enthusiasts plan their Riding calendar around Rider Mania as it's the best place to meet old friends, make new ones, share stories and experiences and plan new adventures.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application